Efficiency Vermont’s Residential New Construction Services
When your builder enrolls in a project with us, they will be assigned an Energy Consultant who will provide free of charge:
- Energy consultation (to your builder and any additional contractors) to maximize the energy efficiency objectives for your new home.
- Performance testing to ensure that your home is energy efficient and comfortable.
- Certification that you can display describing the very important accomplishment you achieved with your new home. Qualifying homes are also eligible for cash incentives.
Efficiency Vermont provides to you and your builder :
- Energy efficiency design assistance through a building plan review prior to construction start
- Guidance on the purchase and installation of energy efficient equipment, lights, and appliances
- Expert guidance to complete the program checklists
- Performance testing of your home to ensure that it is energy efficient, durable and healthy
- A Home Energy Rating and associated certificate for your completed home once the home meets all program requirements
View incentives for Residential New Construction projects.
Call Efficiency Vermont at 800-893-1997 or email us if you want to be a leader among Vermonters building the most energy-efficient homes in the State.