At no charge to you, an Efficiency Vermont Technical Advisor will be assigned to your project and work with you and your builder throughout the planning and construction process to ensure successful completion of your home when you enroll in the Vermont ENERGY STAR Homes service.
Efficiency Vermont provides to you and your builder :
- Energy efficiency design assistance through a building plan review prior to construction start;
- Guidance in the purchase and installation of energy efficient equipment, lights, and appliances;
- Expert guidance to complete the program checklists;
- Inspects and tests your home to ensure that it is energy efficient, durable and healthy;
- Performs and issues a Home Energy Rating for your completed home once the home meets all program requirements;
- Directs you to energy-saving choices that will maximize efficiency as well as qualify for Efficiency Vermont financial incentives.
View incentives for Residential New Construction projects.