Learn how to partner with Efficiency Vermont to build your next energy-efficient home
Efficiency Vermont's Residential New Construction program supports your efforts to improve energy efficiency beyond Vermont’s residential energy code. We work with builders, developers and general contractors to help design, construct, test, certify and market energy-efficient new homes. We provide no-cost technical assistance , training, and financial incentives to enrollees in our services.
Are you a returning partner? It's easy to enroll your latest project.
How building energy-efficient homes can help your business;
- Increase sales and profits by offering homes that are highly valued by homebuyers
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce callbacks by providing a home that has been performance tested by Efficiency Vermont
- Enhance your reputation as a quality builder of homes that have lower operating costs
Efficiency Vermont offers two Residential New Construction Services for building new homes and homes undergoing full gut rehabilitation in Vermont;
- Vermont ENERGY STAR Homes – Partner with Efficiency Vermont and ENERGY STAR to provide your customers a comfortable home that uses less energy.
- Energy Code Plus – Build new homes and complete full gut rehabs that exceed residential energy code requirements and increase the overall efficiency of the home you build.
Other ways to partner with Efficiency Vermont;
Are you ready to distinguish your business and appeal to today's homebuyer? It’s easy to enroll a project in one of our Residential New Construction services.